Looking for a unique tattoo that hasn't been done to death? We've got you covered. We've put together a list of unique tattoos for women that will get your wheels turning. See something you like? Contact the artist and have them create an original design for you.
1. Back piece - A bouquet of poppies centered on your back is a way to show your strong yet feminine nature. The benefit to this placement is that you can cover it if you don't want it to be shown.
2. Full Nostalgia Sleeve - Keep your favorite board games or movies close with a full sleeve of your favorite characters
3. Bold Neck Tattoo - Neck tattoos always make a statement. A simple traditional design with a clean color palette packs a punch.
4. Underbust tattoo - One of the most popular locations women get tattooed right now is the underbust area. Why not switch it up with a black and grey traditional tattoo?
5. Fierce thigh piece - Who says women have to get feminine tattoos? A big fierce thigh piece tells a story at first glance.
6. A delicate filler - Not all tattoos have to be big or bold. This dainty delicate piece fills the space without being overbearing.
7. Blackwork traditional - For a tattoo that can be seen from a distance, consider getting bold black flowers
8. Disney References - Everyone loves Disney. Rather than getting a character, consider getting an accessory or reference to the popular films.
9. Dainty Anklet - Forgo the anklet you can lose, get your charms permanently inked on your ankle.
10. Watercolor side piece - The placement of this tattoo is perfect for those who want their tattoos to show at the beach, but not everywhere else.
11. Palm tattoo - Palm tattoos are always eye-catching. Make a pun by getting a palm on your palm
12. Band tattoo - Show your love for music by prominently displaying your favorite band logo.
13. Head tattoo - Have an undercut? Head tattoos are a great way to show you're a badass
14. Scarab chest tattoo - A black and grey jeweled scarab is an elegant choice for a chest tattoo
15. Flora and Fauna - Whether it's your favorite flowers and animals, or ones that remind you of loved ones, there are endless combinations to make yours totally unique!
16. Behind the ear - Not ready to take the plunge for a head tattoo? A small mandala behind the ear makes for a perfect permanent accessory.
17. Finger tattoo - Finger tattoos may be small, but they pack a big punch and add a tough vibe.
18. Stomach tattoo - Stomach tattoos are great, whether you want to show them off in a crop top or keep them covered... Or show your love for your favorite cocktail.
19. Leg sleeve - Geometric tattoos are pretty and popular, but a full leg sleeve comprised of ornate mandalas make this unique.
20. Shoulder Blade Tattoo - The tough yet delicate combination of dinosaurs and dotwork make this piece truly unique.